Saturday, January 22, 2005

Mark Weber's Poetry

I was just checking out the link I advertised below and discovered Mark's "Poet for the Poeple" collection. Check out the samples you can download as an MS word doc via IE. I hope Mark doesn't mind but this is great! Here is one.


Season Of Sadness

Seems like my life
is slower than slow,
Wake up each morning
with no place to go,
Where is the hope
that I used to know?
Feels like I lost
my get up and go

I’m in my season of sadness,
I know it should be one of gladness,
I know that I should be strong,
I’ve got to carry on,
but it’s hard,
in this season
of sadness

What in the world has happened to me?
This isn’t where I thought I would be,
Learning to wait patiently,
ready for change
desperately

I won’t give in to the hurt I feel within,
I won’t let darkness or tragedy win,
With God on my side
I know I will get by,
Past all this pain
I know I will survive

I may be in a season of sadness,
but I’m movin’ on to a season of gladness,
I know with God I am strong,
By faith I’ll carry on,
and say goodbye
to this season
of sadness,
say goodbye
to this season
of sadness

-Mark Weber
Hey Mark, if you want my help updating your site, in terms of its design and look, let me know. It would be fun to work on that with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PMW,
This is MJW. Perhaps I could give you the key to my website info so you could go in there and make it better. We shall be in email correspondence soon.

Anonymous said...

Peter, can't you post new pictures everyday? See, I lead a pretty boring life and this is total excitement to me!!! PS Daniel tuned my piano!!YAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYY